BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT CAMP
Here's all the information you will need before you arrive at camp!
Please take a moment to review the following questions. If you answer YES to any of the questions, please stay home and self-isolate.
1. Do you (the camper) have:
a. any of the 2 following symptoms: fever or signs of fever, new cough or worsening chronic cough, runny nose, headache, sore throat, new onset of fatigue, new onset of muscle pain, diarrhea or loss of taste or smell?
b. purple fingers or toes even as the only symptom?
2. Have you been advised by Public Health, a health-care provider, travel registry, or a peace officer that you are currently required to isolate?
3. Are you waiting for a COVID-19 test or COVID-19 test results AND have been told you need to isolate?
4. Have you travelled outside of the Atlantic Travel Bubble (which includes Avignon and Témiscouata) in the past 14 days? (This question does not apply if you are exempt from isolation because you have received at least 1 dose of the vaccine or because you tested negative on day 5-7 of isolation).
5. Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days? (This question does not apply if you are exempt from current provincial and federal isolation requirements).